Kingdom of Yorkshire meet up

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.

Kingdom of Yorkshire meet up

Postby MickeyMoto » 12 Nov 2020 18:39

Once all this funny business is out of the way (no, not the AGM) anybody in Yorkshire want to meet up? Big county, but I am near Harrogate, pretty central.

Any suggestions for a meeting place (or places to get to everybody)? Could cover Co. Durham, Cumbria, Derbyshire, and dare I suggest it, La, Lanc, Lanca, oh ok Red Rose county.

All hail King Geoffrey Boycott!
MickeyMoto

Re: Kingdom of Yorkshire meet up

Postby ivanca » 15 Nov 2020 16:52

Sounds like a possibility although my sport is currently ' under refurbishment' ! I am based in York but work in Harrogate so not too far from you and would be good widen the circle up here.
ivanca

Postby MickeyMoto » 16 Nov 2020 10:02

Thats a good start. I know there is a 250 somewhere close and there was a 1200 in York. Possible a 350 in Otley.

Let me find a meeting place. Bit tricky at the minute with the pubs and cafes being forced to close. Just hope that they all re open in December.

I probably need a few more people to say they are interested to find a suitable location. However, the Sun Inn at Norwood was a good place. Maybe a bit out of the way, but a cracking ride! :)

Any other suggestions welcome!
MickeyMoto

Postby ivanca » 16 Nov 2020 20:59

Sun Inn sounds good for me and yes it is a great ride !
Let's see when all this nonsense is over and hope it's still trading ....
Might even have my sport sorted if we leave if long enough...
ivanca

Return to Morini Events