Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 28/04/2007

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
TORTUGA

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 28/04/2007

Post by TORTUGA »

Hi all.

I would Like to draw your attention to the Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 2007 which is being held on the 28th of April 2007. This event is in its 4th or 5th year and is a free event for all who want to visit it or take part. Basically what happens is that the streets of the old city are closed off to normal traffic and filled with Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth, Maserrati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lancia plus Tomasso, + the odd Zonda, Around 200 hundred cars will be taking part this year plus 100+ Italian Motorcycles. The event takes place in the Corn Street/St Nicholas Street area and is an amazing spectacle of all things Mechanical and Italian. Twice during the day there is a Ladies and Gentleman start your engines where everyone starts up their engines for 5 minutes to the amusement of the public.

I am organising a ride in for the Italian Motorcycles. The ride will depart the Easton In Gordanno Motorway services at Junction 19 M5 at 0930. It will then make its way towards Bristol along the A369, Riders will need 50p for the Cifton Suspension Bridge, We will then make are way down to the harbour area and then head the city centre via Park Street. The ride is open to all Italian Marques. At present I have Ducati Sporting Club, Ducati Monster Owners Clubs, Ducatisti UK, Moto Guzzi Owners Clubs, Laverda's, Benelli's, and MV's. There is the potential to attract 100+ bikes for this ride in, which will be an amazing spectacle as so many Italian bikes snake through the city streets. There are also prizes for best bikes so polish those gems up.

I hope to see some of you there on the day. :roll:

Richard Gabriel
Ducatist.co.uk
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long