MRC AGM

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
SupermotoDave

MRC AGM

Post by SupermotoDave »

MRC AGM
The 2007 Annual General Meeting of the Morini Riders Club will be held on Saturday 21st July at Ullesthorpe Scout Campsite, Leicestershire.
Questions and Answers
Who is invited?
All existing, prospective or previous members of the Morini Riders Club, along with family, friends and well-wishers.
How do I get there?
The full address is Ullesthorpe Scout Campsite, Frolesworth Road, Ulesthorpe, Leicestershire. It is south of Leicester and north of Lutterworth, closest motorway junctions are M1 J20 or M6 J1. Signposted from the A5 between Magna Park and Hinkley. Follow the signs to the Ullesthorpe Court Hotel & Golf Course - the Campsite is a little further along the road.
Why should I come?
This is your chance to meet other owners, and to have your say on the way the club is run and the services it provides.
What is the programme for the weekend?
The campsite is booked for our exclusive use from 7pm Friday 20th July until Sunday 23rd July, (please do not arrive earlier as there will be other users on site during the working week)
Saturday Breakfast followed by chat all morning.
12-2 Lunch, bike judging and more chat.
2-4 AGM
4-6 Various Morini based activities and more bike judging.
6-8 Presentation of bike show prizes followed by food.
8+ Informal Entertainment.
Products will be available for most of the day, along with various Club displays.
Sunday Breakfast and go home.
The VMCC Founders day rally is taking place on Sunday at Stanford Hall, approx 10 miles away and is highly recommended.
What can I win?
During the day there will be voting slips available for all and you can vote for your favourite bikes in the following categories. Best Overall, Best Disk, Best Drum, Best Single, Best Workhorse, Best Off-Roader. The prizes of engraved tankards will be presented at the evening meal.
What facilities are available?
We have 2 fields of 3 acres surrounded by woodland available for camping, the site has recently refurbished toilets with showers and we have use of the large hut for meetings and also a bunk house for those who may wish to use it. www.scoutcampsite.co.uk for more details.
What about catering?
Due to the lack of an onsite catering concession, the Club has committed to provide breakfast in the form of bacon rolls, tea and coffee on both days. All club members who attend the AGM will receive a fish and chip supper on the Saturday evening, and there will be a small supply of famous Sweeney Todd pies available for Saturday lunch. There will also be a small supply of complementary real ale laid on for club members. There are no shops on the site. The nearest pub is approx. 1 mile and the hotel/restaurant is approx. 500 yards away according to the map.
How much will it cost me?
Camping and breakfasts will be free to all.
Saturday’s evening meal will be free to all club members who attend the AGM. (Others can be included in the order).
Do I need to book in advance?
No, but if you would like us to supply Saturday lunch or to use the bunkhouse, we would appreciate knowing numbers at least 1 week in advance.
Any Rules?
Bikes and cars must remain on the car park, no vehicles are allowed on the fields.
Anything else?
Questions and bookings to Chairman@morini-riders-club.com or ring David Marlow on 0118 9500850