Germany calling Germany calling

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
steve pegg

Germany calling Germany calling

Post by steve pegg »

Coz the last thread about going to the German Morini Treffen seems to have died I thought a new topic title might stir the hive a little.
I have tried to find anything about times and venues with no success does anybody know if this idea is even a "goer"?
Still keen to go if such an event exist but time is running out to arrange the necessary time of work.
Does anyone know anything concrete?

Steve Pegg

One Moto is not enough!
Chips1953

Re: Germany calling Germany calling

Post by Chips1953 »

Try talking to the Dutch, it may be easier, although you never know.
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
jb666

Post by jb666 »

If you go to the German Morini Club - see links on main MRC website - and click on Treffen on the index, the date and location are there.

Or to save your pinkies try this!! http://www.ital-web.de/index.php?article_id=62

I am planning to go as it would be the 30th anniversary of my first Treffen - the Strada is currently undergoing a tidy up for the occasion.

John.
Chips1953

Post by Chips1953 »

To my utter shame I can't make it because of the TT.
:(
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
jb666

Post by jb666 »

That's no shame - just an alternative venue!!! Enjoy!

John.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

I'm still going - just waiting for some more info on the website -

Maybe a list of those interested? It's about a day's ride from the Chunnel, but a stop in the Mosel or the Nurburgring could be arranged. We can go via Spa if anybody wants to visit historic racing circuits (and Brands Hatch too is on the route!)
jb666

Post by jb666 »

And I am 20mins from the Chunnel 30mins from Dover for those travelling a long way!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Guys;

I'd be up for this normally (and we've agreed that the Triffen should be one of the evnts that the Club attends this year) but stupidly I have agreed to a non-Morini related activity on the 8th June. Stupid, I know!

Normally we identify a suitable Shuttle crossing time and a venue to stay at. If it's a days travel to the site that makes it easy, and an overnight - either at the UK side, or possibly (just to make a more interesting event) just on the French side in both directions makes for more fun. If we're quick, we can get something in the next ATG, for those MRC riders who don't use the Forum...

And then you can all look forward to a great weekend :mrgreen:

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hello,

This event is the same weekend as the Laverda Club de France rally, so I have a decision to make. I have been invited to France the weekend of the German meet.

Is anybody going to Germany?

thanks,
steve pegg

Post by steve pegg »

Hi Guys,

I have become a bit unstuck with this. I will not know if I can go until about 4 weeks before hand. Needless to say its down to work. As Chris said earlier meeting points/ en route accomodation and at the venue need to be nominated. I suspect unless at extreme end of budgets most people would go with the flow. Not knowing if I can go at all does not put me in a creditable position to make suggestions on the above.

Still hope to be there but can not commit right now. Steve

One Moto is not enough!
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi all,

I have now decided to accept the kind offer of a long weekend on the Loire. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Next year?

Mike.
jb666

Post by jb666 »

Info about the Morini Treffen has been posted on the German website

http://www.ital-web.de/files/einladung-treffen2013.pdf

Unfortunately only in German at the moment. If I can find my school books I'll try and translate!!

John.