Tea and Cakes at Benzina - 1st June

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Tea and Cakes at Benzina - 1st June

Post by corsaro chris »

Once again it looks like Benzina (south east of Devizes, Wiltshire) are running their Tea & Cakes event this weekend - 1st June. Good company, and of course, great tea (and coffee) & cakes!

There were more Morini riders there in May than any other Italian make (still not that many...) and it would be good to see some new faces this coming Saturday. The afternoon starts around 2:00, and last time several of us were still chatting post 4:00pm. With the weather promising to be better, will we see some classic Morini there, as well as the modern water-cooled twins?

Further details at;

http://teambenzina.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... hirts.html

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Re: Tea and Cakes at Benzina - 1st June

Post by 72degrees »

A bit far for me to only go down for the day on the Wee Vee via interesting roads. Are you going to be at Cadwell this year Chris?
morini500dave

Re: Tea and Cakes at Benzina - 1st June

Post by morini500dave »

Hi Chris.
Will be attending tea and cakes on my 500 strada with Derek our section captain on his 1100 Ducati if we dont get lost? should be a bit easier than my previous visit when I won best Single prize on my 98cc Sbarazzino,135 miles round trip,will be good to meet up again!

Dave.