Tea and Cakes - Benzina, Devizes, UK; 6th July

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Tea and Cakes - Benzina, Devizes, UK; 6th July

Post by corsaro chris »

The next of Benzina's famous Tea and Cakes will be on Saturday, 6th July - e-mail Greg to confirm that you're going and he might even roll his Morini out fr us to admire / critique!

It's a great day, and a chance to buy the newest issue (yes, Benzina is back), scoff lovely cakes, drink tea (or coffee) as well as contribute to a good cause as a contribution to the T & C's - the Wiltshire Air Ambulance fund.

http://benzinamagazine.co.uk/

This would be a great opportunity for local Morini riders to get together; the venue is south east of Devizes in Wiltshire among some lovely open countryside close to Salisbury Plain. To get there you experience some great riding roads, and there is likely to be an eclectic mix of machines for us to admire

Good Riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nicko

Re: Tea and Cakes - Benzina, Devizes, UK; 6th July

Post by nicko »

Unfortunately I am elsewhere that day, but would have attended if able to do so.

Nick
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

I shall be riding up the hallowed tarmac of Shelsley Walsh (oldest motorsport venue on the same course) that day as it's a rare Saturday only event (for bikes at least). Not an a Morini, though I did in 2008. I'll get to Tea and Cakes one of these days.
morini500dave

Post by morini500dave »

Hi Chris.

Hoping to make it again this time on my Benelli/Morini hybrid 8)

Regards Dave...
robint

Post by robint »

I shall be passing thru Devizes at some point on the 6th on the National Rally - but on my Deauville rather than Miss M. Will wave if appropriate!
robint
(Morini, Enfield, Deauville, SLK and home to support)
Jem

Post by Jem »

This will be the last "Tea & cakes" at home - see the Benzina website - so it's not to be missed. If anyone in the Bristol/Bath area (or passing through) wants to join a ride, let me know.

Jem
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Well enjoy yourselves won't you.Some of us are working..........