Trackday

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

Trackday

Post by MarkB »

Just a reminder that the club's trackday at Cadwell Park is getting closer, and bookings are looking very healthy so, if you're planning to come along, you'd better sign up soon. It's on Thursday 7th July at the beautiful Cadwell circuit in North Lincolnshire, which I'm sure was designed with the 3 1/2 in mind, it's such a delight to ride around.

The event's open to everyone, not just club members, and there's always a good selection of classics of all ages and nationalities (that's the bikes, but it holds true for the riders as well). You'll normally see anything from Aermacchis to Velocettes, although I've never seen a Zundapp there so I can't really go from A-Z. It's a friendly day which caters for all abilities of rider (three different classes (Morini, Moderate and Rapid) and it would be a perfect introduction to riding on track if you've not done a track day before.

And if you don't want to take to the track, plenty of people come just to soak up the atmosphere, look at the bikes and enjoy some friendly company.

I'm taking the Strada this year and I hope to see you there.

Regards, Mark.

"I'll have a V please, Bob."
WLF

Re: Trackday

Post by WLF »

Entry's currently in the Royal Mail transit!

Roll on July 7th!! Now to get the bike ready!

Ollie.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

As always entries for our track day are in short supply, with the moderate and rapid sessions near to full.
I have a few places remaining in the Morini sessions, so now is your chance to send off your entry.
A good day is guaranteed, with camping included within your £95.00 entry fee.
If you need further details, these can be found in the latest ATG or alternatively email me on trackday@morini-riders-club.co

Safe Riding

Paul
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Entries have now closed as all groups are full. If you're not riding on track you can still come along to enjoy the sights and sounds of what should be a great day.
mgelder

Post by mgelder »

HI all

I'm in the middle of moving house and have packed all my old ATGs and put them in storage.

Is the Wednesday night camping at the same place as last year?

Cheers,

M
Morini stuff on RealClassic.co.uk: http://www.realclassic.co.uk/profiles.html#morini
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Yes, the Three Horseshoes in Goulcesby. We've got exclusive use of their camping area for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Have you got your new tyres on yet Martin?
mgelder

Post by mgelder »

MarkB wrote:Yes, the Three Horseshoes in Goulcesby. We've got exclusive use of their camping area for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Have you got your new tyres on yet Martin?
Tyres are 75% done; I now have the correct sized tube in the same location as the wheels, tyres and bike. Testing / scrubbing in this afternoon :D
Morini stuff on RealClassic.co.uk: http://www.realclassic.co.uk/profiles.html#morini
morinipete

Post by morinipete »

I hate you all!

New child arriving on the 15th so for the first time in 15+ years I have had to accept that I will miss the track day this year. Paul has deferred my entry to next year though, so I will be back! It is unfair after all to leave all the falling off to John Shepherd.........

All have a great time.

Pete
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Just tell Amazon to deliver the new child on Friday.
mgelder

Post by mgelder »

Can I just say thank you to everyone involved in organising what was once again a fantastic event?

Thank you!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Made all the better by all those who turned up and enjoyed the day!

See you all next year...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"