Classic Bike Live

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
72degrees

Re: Classic Bike Live

Post by 72degrees »

Not so well attended as Stafford by a long way and not exactly that cheap entrance unless you buy a ticket in advance and NO CONCESSION for old gimmers!
A major plus point was hard standing parking for visitors - though that might change if it grows in attendance.

The autojumble was fairly limited. It may, however, be a much bigger event next year if stand holders this time found it worth their while.

Someone I know rode over from these parts and was on their way back, rather unimpressed, before I even got there. They did say the MRC stand was one of the best there though, so the club organisers efforts were appreciated. Worth doing again next year if it raised a good amount of interest this time.
MarkB

Re: Classic Bike Live

Post by MarkB »

Pete, bring a bike next year and you'll get a free weekend pass (although you will be stuck in Peterborough for the weekend!) (I grew up near there, so I'm allowed to say that...). The same goes for Mike's Strada, although if he wants to tell his jokes, there's a stage with microphones way way over the other side of the hall. :wink:
"I'll have a V please, Bob."