Midlands Rideout

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Gary D

Midlands Rideout

Post by Gary D »

Hi all!

Just a word of thanks to Les Skinner for organising a darn fine day out today. Great roads, great countryside, a lovely pub & enjoyable company. Many thanks to all for your patience in waiting for me, after I went AWOL at one point. I shall remember the kindness.

I hope you all made it home safe & sound & Jeremy...I'll be in touch for that ride to the Peaks! For those that couldn't be with us today, it's definitely one for your diary next year.

All the best,

Gary
72degrees

Re: Midlands Rideout

Post by 72degrees »

Drat! I forgot about this. Had to make do with a bimble out to the Greasy Spoon on the wee vee.

Anyone up for a visit to Mona's Isle for the Classic TT next year? An acquaintance will be riding a TZ250 in the lightweight. Spat him off when it seized at 130 just before Ballaugh this year.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Yes please.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

We had better start a new thread. I would be accompanied by SWMBO to celebrate the 30th anniversary of our first proper motorcycle trip together - though that was TT practice week 1987. I have to confess that we might not be on a Morini though. That trip was on exactly the same machine I took last year, but though we managed two up with camping gear on a 2C then, I suspect the ER6n with H&B luggage might be a better option this time.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

HI All,

Thanks Les for another well organised ride out.
Although I had to take my leave early I still managed over 200 miles.
Excellent day.

Safe riding

Paul
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

It's a shame I couldn't be there this year. With the route you took, you could have popped in at my parents' house near Uppingham for tea and cakes!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Gutted I missed it. Having made it in 2014 but missed last year, was really looking forward to it. Leicester racecourse is less than 2 miles from my house, I'd organised getting the weekend off work, weather fantastic....
Darn cam chain!
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

What ride out ? How come I didn't know.