Bristol Classic Bike Show 2017

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
devon wrinklie

Bristol Classic Bike Show 2017

Post by devon wrinklie »

We have a Morini Riders Club Stand at Shepton Mallet Show Ground this coming weekend.
Come and meet some of the volunteers that run your club, we would love to see you.
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th February in the Sedgemoor Hall Stand 263
MarkB

Re: Bristol Classic Bike Show 2017

Post by MarkB »

I'll be there on the Saturday Les, and it sounds as though there are some good bikes on the stand, lots of desirable club products and the sectioned engine, which everyone loves to play with!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi All;

With regards to Club Products, I'll have the last few calendars, may be a few side panel pins (more are on order) and restocked T shirts, Polos and Pullovers. I'll also be looking for comments on potential new products - as a show special I have T's in red and pale blue (subject to the supplier telling me he's printed them - hopefully for collection 1st February...) and a special order of a Polo and Sweatshirt / pullover in a natty colour...

I'll be down Sunday, so catch you then, but if you're there on the Saturday, chat to Les, Mark or the others and leave your comments with them. It's your club, and we love to hear from you!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

That was a good weekend. I was there on the sunny but cold Saturday and we had a good selection of Morinis: singles, 250 and 350 v-twins, a Camel, Darts and a modern Corsaro. Plenty of interest from the large number of people at the show and it was good to catch up with some friends. Many thanks to Les, Jem and everyone who loaned bikes and helped over the weekend.

"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Great efforts from everyone. Well done all!
pedro

Post by pedro »

I will second that, it was a good stand in a good show, Thank you chaps.
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this year to help out, but at least the bike did!
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?