2021 AGM and Rally weekend

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

2021 AGM and Rally weekend

Post by morini_tom »

The 2021 Morini Riders Club AGM and Rally will take place on the weekend of 10-12 September at Apple Orchard Campsite, Westbury on Severn.

We will have our own area of the campsite as well as use of a large barn for the AGM should the weather turn British on us. Boasting views of the magnificent surrounding hills of the Forest of Dean, the campsite has a centrally heated shower and toilet block, a convenience shop and a fully licensed bar & cafe (serving Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)

We will be asking you to register for the weekend in order to comply with contact tracing requirements and to help us plan the weekend.

Keep an eye out here for further details on the weekend and how to book your place
Chippy

Re: 2021 AGM and Rally weekend

Post by Chippy »

Is registration up yet as I can’t find it?
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Details are in ATG which should be hitting doormats any minute now- however you can register via the following page:

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2021
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

Yep that link works Tom thanks.
But could not find on website anywhere and typing link longhand didn't work either.
I'm not the best with computers so may be me, give me old motorcycle and a hammer any day.
Also it let's me book in Pinzgauer as campervan tells me there will be an extra charge but doesn't charge me any extra?
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Hi Butch,

Glad you found the booking page. Yes, at some stage I could add a link from elsewhere on the site too (*adds to growing job list :D )

In reserving the rally site we have negotiated a fee for our area to include small tents, but if we all turn up in winnebagos (or pinzgauers!!) then the campsite reserves the right to charge us extra.

When we have an idea of what the numbers/makeup of our campers are (hence asking people to register early) we will then confirm the arrangements with apple orchard at which point we will know if/how much we will be charged extra for the campervans etc, and we can let those individuals know.

The club is heavily subsidising the weekend and we will of course try to be fair to everybody whilst also respecting our budgets.

Either way, looking forward to a great weekend and catching up with everybody there,
Tom
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

Hi Tom
Thanks for response.
As said earlier I shouldn't be let near computer the confirmation email confirms payment of £20 but everything else like arrival and depart (Friday and Sunday), dietary requirements (none), campervan(Pinzgauer c/w connected tent) have all been removed from confirmation.
If important please pass on to rally secretary for me or email me their contact details and I will do direct.
The important bit is done I've paid and completely agree with charging extra I would fillet expect to be paying more.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Fear not Butch, we have your reservation and everything we need for now.

We will be in touch with all who book a place at some point in the coming weeks/months to confirm finer details, meal choices etc, but one step at a time, first priority is getting the bookings in and confirming numbers.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Just a reminder, you need to book your rally place by the end of the month, and it would be most helpful even for day visitors to the AGM to also let us know they are coming.

Booking can be done via this link: http://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2021/

bizzywizzy

Post by bizzywizzy »

I booked my place to camp at the AGM and Rally a few weeks ago. I have since discovered that I will be without my Morini! Tank and side panels from my sport are away for a respray and will not be back until October. I am still going to come in the car though, just wondering if the club bike will be there and available to ride over the weekend?

Thanks,

Mike
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Hi Mike,

We best cancel the order for the 'most orange morini' tankard then!!!!!!!!

The hope with the club bike is always that it makes it to club events, although I've not seen it's current custodian book on to the rally yet. I shall find out

2 wheels or 4, it will be great to catch up in any case

Tom
Sir1

Post by Sir1 »

Hi guys, if anyone has a spare 3 1/2 badge with clips for the side panels that they are willing to part from for a reasonable price, please bring it to the meeting. I lost one somewhere in London going to Ace Cafe. :|
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

I don’t have one, but to help in your quest- which colour is it you need- 3 1/2 badge? Black and gold or white and silver?
Sir1

Post by Sir1 »

Oh yeah, of course, white and silver.
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Righto :The sky is officially emptying as I write.
Watch out for the bore, I think around 2230 Friday, not the boar who will be keen to rush out and congratulate you for choosing such an excellent motorcycle.
John
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Decisions, decisions... Milano or K1?
Attachments
IMG_20210820_171729__1631177658_86.174.66.177.jpg
IMG_20210820_171729__1631177658_86.174.66.177.jpg (23.53 KiB) Viewed 7378 times