Isle of Man......

Anything to do with motorcyles
Steve Brown

Isle of Man......

Post by Steve Brown »

You've probably all heard by now that our wonderful leaders have seen fit to unilaterally scrap the reciprocal healthcare aggreement with the Isle of Man? If not, then the news is that if you are taken ill or injured whilst visiting the Island you no longer have NHS cover. Emergency cover is still apparently there, but anything else and your going to get a bill.
Now if you think that's not right, please sign up to the petition below;

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/healthcareIOMUK/

If this is allowed to go unchallenged, it may well lead to a drop in visitor numbers for races and general tourism and if the racers can't get adequate cover it may mean the races are even more under threat than they are now. Please sign it-you know it makes sense :!:

Steve.

Ps. If you don't sign up I bet you're in the insurance racket. Sorry, business. :roll:
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
MickeyMoto

Re: Isle of Man......

Post by MickeyMoto »

Grrrrrrrrrr.... Makes me want to emigrate...... with the Morini of course, at least exports of Morini parts aren't banned yet. This country is being run by clueless idiots. What next? English visitors to Scotland wont be able to have free healthcare? Sorry for the rant, wrong site.

MM
-------------------------------------------------------

Mike.
RedVee

Re: Isle of Man......

Post by RedVee »

Yes, not good. I've signed.
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?