Knockhill Italian trackday, Sat 19th may

Anything to do with motorcyles
Monstyr

Knockhill Italian trackday, Sat 19th may

Post by Monstyr »

I'm posting this after a request on a Ducati website I'm a member of as it may be of wider interest, hopefully by doing so I wont be putting any noses out of joint.
And if anyones a member of any other Italian owners club with Scottish members do please pass it on.

If anyones interested could they get in touch with Graeme directly.
Hi Guys,
Thank you for replying to the thread regarding other forums.

We have 27 bikes booked for the Italian Track session but with mostly ducatis, I would love it to feature some of Italys finest machinery non-ducati so far we have Aprillias, Laverda, Benelli listed but thats were it stops.
If you wouldn't mind posting something on the fourms you frequent it would be much appreciated.

Knockhill Racing Circuit - Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Strictly Italian bike track session, Saturday 19th May, 4-6pm

•For modern bikes or classics, superbikes anything goes as long as it is Italian
•For any level of track experience, beginners and experts alike
•a FUN and friendly event with a few simple rules to ensure safety
•Not about who is the fastest but to let people find their own comfortable pace
•A social event where we can meet up for banter and a bimble around the track, followed by snacks, soft drinks, more banter and a raffle.
Track days are great fun and really let you discover the pedigree of your own Motorcycle. If you have never done one before then come and have a go !. We will provide advice and encouragement for novices. Regular track day enthusiasts will know what great fun track days are but this one will be 100% italys finest motorcycles on track.

The cost of a place on each event is £70. We need you to book your place on a first come –first served basis by sending an email to Graeme@scottishducaticlub.co.uk stating
If you need more convincing or encouragement to come on this event please drop me an email at the same address and I will try to help with any information or advice you need.

IMPORTANT - Drivers Licence: You must bring with you and present a full current and VALID UK drivers licence issued by the DVLA.

Regards

Graeme Bodel (aka Gspot)
Graeme@scottishducaticlub.co.uk
Track Events Organiser
Scottish Ducati Club
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't tell whether or not they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln
Chips1953

Re: Knockhill Italian trackday, Sat 19th may

Post by Chips1953 »

Hi
Do you know if other Moto Morini riders will be going?

Cheers
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
Monstyr

Re: Knockhill Italian trackday, Sat 19th may

Post by Monstyr »

Sorry I dont know the answer to that one. I may try to get along to watch if possible, that'll be on my Ducati roadbike though as my 3 1/2 is still in bits.
( My trackbikes are both Honda so they wont be there :) )
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't tell whether or not they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln