Bike Clouthing your views welcomw.

Anything to do with motorcyles
Tricky

Bike Clouthing your views welcomw.

Post by Tricky »

Hi All,
My bike gear except my Lid and gloves are ten years old! Im an all weather kinda guy.
this heat has had me out in teeshirt/shorts on a loan Bonnies whilst I loved it( ive never done that before) whilst Im a good rider i cant predict accidents so I want bike gear that wont cook me, is water proof and breathable, back protection etc, with the jacket linking to the trousers. Ive got a cheap buffalo jacket alpinestars leather trousers and Alpine stars boots. My trousers are still in good order the boots could do with an update, the jackets knackered. Budget wise im not sure how much to spend either.

What have you got and what do you remommend.
Thanks
Rich
MarkB

Re: Bike Clouthing your views welcomw.

Post by MarkB »

Hi Rich

When I was riding in India (temperatures 25 - 35c) I used a Bering jacket that was very heavily ventilated but had shoulder and elbow armour. It also had a waterproof over-jacket that stowed in a pouch in the jacket tail. That and a pair of Draggin jeans, but Bering probably do matching trousers. I know other people use motocross kit when it's very hot.

Regards

Mark
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Tricky

Re: Bike Clouthing your views welcomw.

Post by Tricky »

Thanks for the reply,
I will be visiting Infinity this week for my first look at the market to get an idea of whats available. I replaced my Jacket with a good fitting Richa,fits like a glove and is great in the cold. This particular jacket is a budget one and has no vents.

The idea of abreathable jacket with a rain cover stored in the jacket sounds great.

Rich