Custom Morini 500

Anything to do with motorcyles
SupermotoDave

Custom Morini 500

Post by SupermotoDave »

Steve Brown

Re: Custom Morini 500

Post by Steve Brown »

Not till you told us all about it! I wish you hadn't as well. I can't see the 'Ferrari' in it or the point in trying to make it remind one of anything other than a Morini. Is a Morini not good enough on its own merits? It wouldn't get you membership of the Ferrari owners club would it?
All that aside and acknowledging the tidyness of it, I reckon it just looks like another unfinished project to renovate a previously rough bike.

Still there is obviously a market for this and I will go straight to my oldest roughest shed and see if I can't relieve some mug with too much money and no idea, of a substantial amount of cash. :twisted: So yes, I'm now all for it!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
hendre

Post by hendre »

i have seen the first part of the build on their website http://revivalcycles.com/tagged/motomorini
did not know it was finished
robint

Post by robint »

Not sure it is my cup of tea either, but some nice touches and ideas - particularly the Motogadget stuff for the electrics though it is rather pricey!
robint
(Morini, Enfield, Deauville, SLK and home to support)
Pat

Post by Pat »

Pipes are funky.but if I see another fudge brown seat..I am going to puke. Tobacco dock pouffes :roll:
chirpy999

Post by chirpy999 »

Some nice touches but no mudgaurds, and I hate it when people cut the rear loop off a frame.