Diary

Let me know what you think of the site and forum.
thorkill the tall

Diary

Post by thorkill the tall »

I've just been into the diary page to find the date for this year's Bristol Classic show and all listings are for last year's events.

I realise that this site is tended on a voluntary basis and I am grateful for the efforts of those who choose to give up their free time, etc, but........
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

The Bristol Show is on 14/15th February.

It's listed in the Morini calendar (available from David Marlow) :lol:

The Scottish Show is on the 14/15th March.... :wink:

Good riding!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Emmohaswheelsagain

2009 Events

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Chris,

Whilst the calendar is good (yes I will buy one) the site does need updating. Are there plans to do this? This is the shop window for the club and vistors (future members maybe) can see that we do ride the bikes and that we have planned events for 2009. This isn't a dig, you and many others have been the backbone of the club and your efforts are appreciated.

Thanks

Paul
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

My wrists have been slapped. :oops:
I will try to update the diary page sometime this week.

Contrary to popular belief there is not a team of eager club members behind the scenes ready to update the website with all the latest Morini news as it happens.
There is only me.

I will glady post any photos or letters you send me (I do have some diary dates), copies of road tests, magazine articles etc etc

I do agree that the main site needs updating. Luckily a website is not like the Club magazine, I do not need fresh copy each month. Once it is online it is there for good.

Thank you all for contributing to the forum, I find most of the latest Morini gossip from there and have added a few news stories myself direct to the forum, would it be worthwhile duplicating some of that on the main site ?

Steve
Emmohaswheelsagain

Diary -Web site

Hi Steve,

No criticism intended, as always with small clubs the many depend on the few. You might want to find some room for Morini's victory in last years Roadster Cup. I believe information is on the MM web site with a very tasty picture of the winning rider and bike. Would be good if Chris could find out more from the factory as this was clearly a fully supported effort.
There could also be a peice in the club mag which memebers without the internet would enjoy reading. Keep up the good work and lets hope we see more Morini owners this year, recession or no resession.

Paul
Emmohaswheelsagain

Diary

Thanks Steve for updating the events for 2009. Hopefully when we have a date for the factory visit that can be included also. Hopefully I should make four events this year, starting with the MRC stand at Stafford in April.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

All;

The much anticipated Factory Visit is likely to be on Monday, 5th October, Bologna, Italy...

Watch for announcement in Events 8)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"