Welcome new forum members - introduce yourself

Club matters

Re: Welcome new forum members - introduce yourself

Postby Ming » 08 Sep 2017 07:04

Welcome from me, too. I second the previous comments. Also a Morini (350 or 250) is comparatively light and easy to manage when stationary.
Ming

Postby 72degrees » 08 Sep 2017 07:56

Ming wrote:Welcome from me, too. I second the previous comments. Also a Morini (350 or 250) is comparatively light and easy to manage when stationary.

There looks to be quite a nice 250 for sale on Ebay right now. I'm sorely tempted to add to my collection - though I'd keep this one standard (unless I could find an e-start set somewhere to graft on for my ultimate dotage).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202039135151
72degrees

Postby Papa Lazarou » 08 Sep 2017 15:14

Manda wrote:Hi I am Manda, I live in Oxfordshire. I don't own a Morini or indeed any bike right now. But I have wanted a Morini 3 1/2 since the 1980s and I have decided that now is the time to pursue that dream, so I hope to be on the road by next year. I have joined to learn more before I purchase one. My husband is restoring a BSA A65 and we would like to take both on a trip to the Isle of Man!

My 350 is for sale.
Papa Lazarou

Postby Papa Lazarou » 08 Sep 2017 15:14

Manda wrote:Hi I am Manda, I live in Oxfordshire. I don't own a Morini or indeed any bike right now. But I have wanted a Morini 3 1/2 since the 1980s and I have decided that now is the time to pursue that dream, so I hope to be on the road by next year. I have joined to learn more before I purchase one. My husband is restoring a BSA A65 and we would like to take both on a trip to the Isle of Man!

My 350 is for sale.
Papa Lazarou

Postby Manda » 09 Sep 2017 21:19

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, really appreciated.
I have been round the TT course in a bus, as a passenger in a car and as pillion but I am looking forward to riding it myself, it'll be one item ticked off my bucket list and it sounds like a Morini is a good choice to do it on.
There looks to be quite a nice 250 for sale on Ebay right now.

I have been watching that one, it looks good and I like the originality too, but I think I want a 350 because that was the one I wanted in my youth.
I am really just gathering information at present with the intention to buy later in the year/early next year.
However
My 350 is for sale.
that is very cute! I will pm you!
Manda

Previous

Return to Announcements