Welcome new forum members - introduce yourself

Club matters

Re: Welcome new forum members - introduce yourself

Postby Steve Brown » 24 Oct 2017 18:33

P&S wrote:Hello, My name is Paolo,I am from Rome.
I am an italian Moto Morini enthusiast,
I had mainly Morinis in my life.
A Corsarino when I was a kid, a Corsaro as a teen ager, two 3 1/2 GT ( what you call Strada)when I was young and two now that I grew up.
I did and I am doing a lot of traveling with my 3 1/2.
I went to Morocco and Turkey and twice to England in the past, and recently to Nederland and the Alps. Thank’s to Italian weather I can use my GT 1980 every day almost twelve month a year.( It has 110000 Km and the engine has never been touched)
I have been reading your forum for a while and I am pleased to see people from the country that built the most wonderfull motorbikes in the world so fond of the small italian jewel.

Welcome Paolo, and special thanks for the information on Marzzochi parts too. I have some of those most wonderful motorbikes in the world as well as four Moto Morinis. So, maybe we all just recognise class machinery when we see it! :)
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Steve Brown

Postby Runner67 » 25 Oct 2017 08:35

Hello everyone, I am Ilpo from Finland and I´m 50 years old. I have had several bikes, only Japanese but I´ve been looking powerful and good looking naked bike for a few years... problem was that the models I like is expensive... for example Ducati Streetfighter 1098 S... I already thought that I buy Triumph Speed Triple but accidentally I noticed on internet that there was nice looking bike for sale. Moto Morini was weird sign for me but now I am happy MM- owner, more specifically Moto Morini Corsaro Veloce 2007. When I bought this in the spring It had small buggs but no bigger mistakes... radiator fan don´t work (right side), one line is missing from the LCD-screen and nothing happens on the function button, little oil leak etc... Now begans cold weather in Finland and bike is in warm storage and I have lot of time make services.
Attachments
mopo2.jpg
mopo2.jpg (148.69 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Last edited by Runner67 on 25 Oct 2017 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
Runner67

Postby Ming » 25 Oct 2017 09:14

Welcome to the forum - that's a nice looking bike.
I prefer the smaller ones myself, but there is a lot of activity in the sections covering the newer models. Good luck with your winter servicing.
Ming

Postby Runner67 » 25 Oct 2017 09:52

Ming wrote:Welcome to the forum - that's a nice looking bike.
I prefer the smaller ones myself, but there is a lot of activity in the sections covering the newer models. Good luck with your winter servicing.

Thanks ! New tyres, valve checkin, chancing oils and filter, also fuelfilter etc. And maybe some carbon fibre parts... new led flashers... :mrgreen:
Runner67

Previous

Return to Announcements