International Events Coordinator*

Club matters
Steve Brown

International Events Coordinator*

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi everyone, as I've just volunteered for the above grand title*, I thought I should start doing something about it.
I take over this post from my friend Alan Jennings and would like to thank him for his work over the last 12years! and I'm sure we will be seeing and hearing more from him in the future too. As I live fairly close to him, I will make sure of it!
I'm about to start emailing as many Morini clubs as I can, using their websites as a start. If you have more up-to-date contact details for any of the relevant people, please let me know. ( a PM via this forum would be best)
Similarly, details of events you are planning would be appreciated, as early as possible to allow us to get them into the next issue of ATG.
I look forward to getting to as many events as possible, (the sooner and the more we know about, the more chance we can arrange a visit!) and giving the wider membership the same opportunity.

*It was the promise of unlimited international travel that got me hooked :!: :)

My email is; rainbowttrep at btinternet dot com -just substitute the at and dot for @ and .
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
John Bunting

Re: International Events Coordinator*

Post by John Bunting »

Hi Steve,
Good luck with the new Grand Title, unlimited international travel is not all it's cracked up to be, you spend hours bored out of your mind sat in airports waiting for planes then spend more boring hours on the plane, Ho hum but it's not so bad when you arrive.
Regards
John
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

John Bunting wrote:Hi Steve,
unlimited international travel is not all it's cracked up to be, you spend hours bored out of your mind sat in airports waiting for planes then spend more boring hours on the plane, Ho hum but it's not so bad when you arrive.
Regards
John
Ah yes John, but I'm expecting to be loaned a new Granpasso for every trip. :lol: none of this flying malarky for me. Funny, but it hasn't arrived yet............
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

The new Granpasso sounds pretty good to me, chivvy up the supplier, or you will have to use the Matchless??
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Ha - "I'm expecting a new Granpasso..."

Makes long distances far too easy and comfortable - you need a rattly old Strada, an early one with the short seat to boot; a real mans' machine!

Seriously - congratulations, and we'll hopefully be along for some of those overseas jaunts promised! See the current ATG for stories on the Netherlands trip :D

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

corsaro chris wrote: a real mans' machine!
CC
Well, that's me out then :cry:
Here, Chris- I've read and enjoyed the reports in the new ATG, and am guessing that you must be Chris Laughton, innit? Well if that's right, your email as per ATG isn't working! Any chance you could let me have your current address, please?
Of course, if that's not you, please just ignore........
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

will the real Corsaro Chris stand up please?