2010 Cadwell photos

Club matters
SupermotoDave

2010 Cadwell photos

Post by SupermotoDave »

If anyone has any trackday photos from 2010 Cadwell, it would probably be best to put them up on your own Flickr or similar account, and then post a link here, rather than send them all in to this site.
I will put up a link when mine have been done.
Thanks
David (in the hat)
Steve Brown

Re: 2010 Cadwell photos

Post by Steve Brown »

What a great day that was! A fantastic turnout (full house) and very smoothly run, too.
Congratulations and thanks to all involved in allowing us out to play. :)

p.s. anyone get pics of the Scott monowheeling over the mountain? A bit too quick for most cameras I suppose :roll:
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Yes, a really good day. And if I thank Dave for managing it so smoothly, will he promise never to put me in the rapid group again?

Mark
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Thats what you get for turning up on the wrong bike :wink:
Honestly, it's safer there than in the intermediate group.

David
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

With my MRC "Products" hat on;

I am sure that David M will choose the best photos from Cadwell for the 2011 Calendar... Start saving now, Christmas is just around the corner :(

Good riding

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
adrian650

Post by adrian650 »

I'm pleased to see it went well. Hopefully it was profitable too?

...with my editor's hat on...

Please could those who went to the trackday (I ended up in London having an interview for a part time job, which I did get) send me written pieces on their experiences? I'd like to make the next ATG a really good resume of the day.

Thanks a lot,

Adrian
Brubru

Post by Brubru »

...With my rider's hat on....

We had a wonderfull day. As usual, it was perfectly organised, up to the weather that once again improved just in time for the track day. Many thanks to the whole team, and especially to the little big man under the hat!

Only sad thing is thatA lex Mayhew broke an arm and a shoulder when crashing with the Ducati. Lets hope he will recover soon.

Adrian, I'll try to write some words for ATG. I can already tell you that I missed the ride of the day after through the Lincolnshire countryside...

Bruno
The fastest touring rack east of the Channel
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

I hope everyone enjoyed the day. I have a collection of photos, thanks Shaun,covering most sessions. There are too many to post but I will be happy to email individual photos to anyone who would like a souvenir of the day. Send me a pm with a description of your bike, leathers, helmet and I will do my best, Oh of course include your email address please.

Safe Riding

Paul