2012-2013 memberships

Club matters
morini_tom

2012-2013 memberships

Post by morini_tom »

With the single renewal date upon us (October 31st!), we wanted to let you know the membership rates and options for 2012-2013.

Subs have again been frozen at the following full-year rates: UK:£24.00, Europe:£26.00, RoW:£28.00
For members who join in-year, the above rates will be adjusted pro-rata.
Please note that we have removed the option family membership, as it was little used and didn't really give any extra benefits to the family members.

We have added the new option of 'Virtual Member.' This membership type is for Overseas members only, who can save on the cost of international postage by choosing to receive correspondence from the club (including ATG) electronically. Virtual members will be granted access to the Members-only area of the club website, from where they can download the latest copy of ATG, in addition to the rest of the members-only content.

More information on joining is available on the club website http://www.morini-riders-club.com/join.html

Memberships can be bought or renewed in the usual way (cheque to the membership sec, payment at club events, standing order) or alternatively are now available online through our secure ordering site: http://www.morini-riders-club.com/products.html

Any questions relating to membership please email the membership secretary: membershipATmorini-riders-clubDOTcom

Any questions or problems with the online ordering please email the webmaestro: webmaestroATmorini-riders-clubDOTcom

Tom
MRC Webmaestro
dr j

Re: 2012-2013 memberships

Post by dr j »

Tom,
I just used the new secure online ordering for the virtual Rest of World membership and may I say that it is awesome and easy to use!! Great job on this update. Thanks for your hard work.
Jarl
1985 Morini 350 K2
1990 Morini Dart 350
Moto Madcap
Hagerstown Maryland USA
Bonneville Land Speed Racing: BUB 2012- four 350cc Modified Pushrod class records (best is 97.961mph)
and BUB2013-four 350cc Altered Pushrod class records (best is 98.319mph)
Daddy Dom

Post by Daddy Dom »

Same! Great to finally join, nice and easy, too.
Thanks for setting this up,
Dom
MRC 3082½
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

I must agree with all the comments, I just wish all my subscriptions were so easy
John
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

I'm thrilled that you are finding the system to be user friendly and am glad to see so many of you renewing or joining online.

Please do let me know how you get on, any suggestions for improvements gratefully received.

Tom
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Virtual members should not expect to have access a copy of ATG 319.5....

David the editor
Monstyr

Post by Monstyr »

Just renewed my membership using the online form. :D
Thought you may like to know I couldn't get it to accept the credit card I normally use for online transactions. I did get it to work with my debit card though.
No idea why the visa didn't work, I dont think I did anything different to the usual online forms.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't tell whether or not they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln