ATG 332 Now available online

Club matters
morini_tom

ATG 332 Now available online

Post by morini_tom »

ATG 332 is now available in the members area.

A bumper 50+ page issue this time, available to download now in the members area:

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/theclub/membarea.html

Also, a reminder that renewals are now due. To ensure you don't miss ATG 333 (The Editor is planning some superb content for the Christmas issue) please renew your emembership by the end of November.

You can renew the old fashioned paper way, or online using our secure ordering site: http://www.morini-riders-club.com/products.html
Red K2

Re: ATG 332 Now available online

Post by Red K2 »

Great mag as usual the best club mag I have seen

But page 3 welcomes Ing Lambertini as president got to be the best choice as most Morini Riders ride his V twins but then the committee page at back lists Franco Morini as president.
Great Club thanks Dave :lol:
Dave Red K2
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Well, that's probably my fault, Red. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm sure that Mr. Editor will have it corrected for ATG 334 (and wasn't '3 a corker...).

Franco Morini is of course, the original spin off company, merged with the re-formed business in 2007 just in time for the financial crash a couple of years later!!!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

It was indeed an unfortunate typo that I noticed as soon as it had gone to the printers, but has been amended for iss 333 which has finally arrived "just" in time for Christmas!

Enjoy the read and sorry the gift guide was delayed.

The "Morini did Daytona Superbikes" article is a real scoop!

David
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

SupermotoDave wrote:The "Morini did Daytona Superbikes" article is a real scoop!

David
It certainly is. I was convinced it was a photo-shopped wind up at first. Please confirm that it isn't!
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Many of the photos are untouched! Is my integrity being questioned?
I predict that the cost of buying a K1 Strada, formerly the least popular 350 Morini, will now rocket as people come to recognise their competition history and potential for replicas :D
David
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Very good article, in fact one of the best issues this year. Happy Christmas to you all. Regards Pete.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

An absolute Christmas cracker, well done Editor. (althought someone should sell him a club calendar- He's 3 months early for April 1st)

It's now in the members area, usual place