2015 Track Day Calendars

Club matters
Emmohaswheelsagain

2015 Track Day Calendars

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Following the successful launch of our Track Day calendar at the recent Stafford Show ,we have a small stock remaining which are being offered on a first come, first serve basis.
The club are offering these at the reasonable price of £5.00 + p & p. Orders should be placed with our products secretary Chris Webber, using the contact details on our products page.
The photos used in the calendar were all taken at this years track day event, details of which are now posted on this site. I have included also a small selection of photos, which didn't make the final cut. I hope to see you all again next year, at track day number 33.

Regards

Paul Emmerson
corsaro chris

Re: 2015 Track Day Calendars

Post by corsaro chris »

All;

If you are interested there are only a few left now. The traditional calendar will be available on line later in November, previewed at the Reading Pie Night as ever, but will be more expensive.

The Track Day Calendar goes for £5:00 plus £2:00 postage (that's £7), made out to the MRC. Don't forget to include a return address; if you're out of luck I'll send the cheque back uncashed...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"