ATG 40 Years

Club matters
SupermotoDave

ATG 40 Years

Post by SupermotoDave »

I know its a bit late but the next issue of ATG is going to celebrate 40 years of the Club and I am looking for any content I can get from current or past club members about anything in the clubs history. What I am after is just short paragraphs from as many people as possible so I can fill a sort of vox pop article about peoples favourite event, or most memorable ride, or misty eyed memory of a bike etc etc. Basically anything that can go into a box on a page.

Realistically the last date I will take stuff is the 20th of May, I know it seems a short timescale but you will either do it ASAP or not do it at all so that is not really a problem. Please don't bother to format it, I would prefer just an email back so I can cut and paste, although the odd photo would be gratefully received. Anything from a line to a page would be fantastic, and you can email it to me at the editors email, or send me a pm.

Many thanks

David Marlow
72degrees

Re: ATG 40 Years

Post by 72degrees »

As a founder member I suppose I ought to try to dredge something up from the dusty corridors of my memory. Probably easier these days than remembering if I turned the oven off, to be fair.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Pete?

Did you turn the oven off?

The recollections have turned out grand...

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote:Hi Pete?

Did you turn the oven off?

The recollections have turned out grand...

Good riding,

CC
I did, but you will see that my recollection of the number of bikes present at the Highlander differs somewhat from the founder. I'm sure his is more accurate.