2016 MRC Calendar

Club matters
SupermotoDave

2016 MRC Calendar

Post by SupermotoDave »

A reminder if you did not notice it in ATG this month, now is your last chance to contribute a photo to the MRC 2016 calendar. I'm looking as usual for photos of Morinis, especially in a social setting. If I chose your photo you get a free calendar! everyone else has to buy them. A bit like the national lottery advert if you don't join in, they will all be Corsaro Chris photos. Please, don't let it be them.
The photos need to be landscape format and will be cropped to 4x3, or more correctly 19x14, and iphone shots are good enough these days, if they are good enough:-). Things to avoid if possible? Parts of other things in the frame, like headless people, bits of other bike. To get a nice mix as usual I am especially looking for photos of:
Water cooled bikes
singles
off roaders
the 1970s & 80s
Excaliburs
used and lived in bikes of unknown heritage
close ups that show texture

Send them to the editor as usual

Cheers
David
giumorin

Re: 2016 MRC Calendar

Post by giumorin »

:) I read the announcement later, will be for next year, I have many images <Morini> for now I wish you a Happy New Year to all the friends of the forum :wink: :arrow:
url=https://flic.kr/p/CCnHm7]Image[/url]13572_10151357995820853_1334826557_n by Giumorin-Giuliano Colzani, su Flickr