Christmas ATG

Club matters
corsaro chris

Christmas ATG

Post by corsaro chris »

ATG and Membership Renewals...

As Mr Products I get to see all the orders, which includes membership renewals. The good news is that most people have already renewed, either by Standing Order, post or on-line - so thanks for that, as it makes the life of our Volunteer Membership Secretary that little bit easier.

Some people have missed the December first deadline - as notified in the letter sent with the last copy of ATG - and to cater for this our Wemaestro (also a Volunteer) has exceptionally kept the 'renewals' option open for a little long, having liaised with Membership. This will entail extra effort and cost for members (and thus less effort and money spent on things that help us all) as they'll be posted out to late paying members individually and not get any discounted rates at the PO.

Existing Members who join the Club in December but don't use the renewal option will of course receive the next copy of ATG, which will be out in February; but you'll miss out on the super-duper Christmas edition and also the vital graph on valves and opening times for air-cooled twins [see the thread on L5 Cams if this is vital for your knowledge store...]. Those who have already paid their subscription in December and are frustrated at not being able to get the Christmas edition need to contact the Membership Secretary and pay the balance quickly to avoid missing out! New members will receive their log on details with their welcome letter as usual.

Sorry for this formal stuff, especially as it goes against the spirit of Christmas, and I hope that you'll all appreciate what the 'hard working Committee' are trying to do here...

Good riding (except for those of you in Cumbria, North West UK, where it's good swimming...)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
pedro

Re: Christmas ATG

Post by pedro »

Hi Chris,
I have paid my subs but have not yet received ATG, should I be worried or is it not due out yet?
pedro

Post by pedro »

OK, Just seen your post on L5 cams which answers my query.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

An absolutely splendid Christmas special edition of " ア チュトー ガス " landed on my doorstep today.

You are in for a real treat, Thank you editor, I can't wait to get my teeth stuck into it.

The online version will be uploaded to the website in a few days- I'll post another message when it is available in the members area.
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Got mine today, very good read, roll on the summer.
Regards Pete.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Without prejudice.

To whom it may concern.

I represent a certain Mr. F. Spender of Shreveport, Louisiana and would kindly ask that you desist in this libellous activity against my client. At no time has Mr Spender ridden a Morini, in fact his contract with Honaha specifically forbids him from riding Eyetalian. To do so would have meant a more successful career. I am claiming damages of a new Corsaro Veloce and a Granpassos for holida rides. Please forward c/o the correspondent and nobody gets hurt.

Sue Everybody

Money, Grabber and Rich
Attorneys at law.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Dear Ms Everybody,

I think you will find there is photographic evidence to the contrary. However in order to see an end to this case, I have sent your granpasso and corsaro. I will forward the shipping note just as soon as I've fired photoshop up.

Yours,
B.A.H. Humbug
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

What an excellent edition of ATG. Chris Watson, the artist who designed the cover (and has done many ATG covers in the past) has a signed limited edition of prints of the artwork which he's selling via his shop on etsy.com . Surely a must for any art lover or Dart lover? (Just noticed at the front/back of ATG that it's available at a specially discounted rate for MRC members).
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

The complete cover photo is available from me and not in two halves! :) ... apart from that an excellent read once I'd worked out the way to read the translated article...
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

morini_tom wrote:Dear Ms Everybody,

I think you will find there is photographic evidence to the contrary. However in order to see an end to this case, I have sent your granpasso and corsaro. I will forward the shipping note just as soon as I've fired photoshop up.

Yours,
B.A.H. Humbug
:)