Subscription Renewals for 2017

Club matters
corsaro chris

Subscription Renewals for 2017

Post by corsaro chris »

It's that time of year again!

The next ATG will have a reminder to all Morini Rider Club Members that it is time to renew subscriptions. At the last AGM we discussed an increase in these to £26 per annum for UK members, and a corresponding increase for overseas and virtual members. This is to fund the increased distribution and production costs of the Worlds best magazine for Morini riders and fanciers (A Tutto Gas)... It is mentioned in the current ATG as well.

Now, some of you nice people pay your subscriptions by Standing Order with you lovely bank (I'm from Bristol, and down there we don't have a sense of humour, we just do irony). It occurs to me that these SOs might run from before the 1st November, the official renewal date, and so I thought that I'd post something on the Forum to alert you to the need to amend the SO as soon as practical, please. In this way you can be sure that you will get the next but one ATG (issue 335 - issue 344 is even now winging its' way to the printers with a reminder on this very topic) and all the rest of 2017 without recourse to complicated payments to top up your subs...

Why does this occur to me? Because I pay by SO, and my payment date is mid-October (see, I checked). So please help us run this years renewal as painlessly as possible by amending SOs now! Those of you who renew on line can just do the normal thing, and those who don't renew because they've sold their Morini or whatever, thanks for your support in the past and see you again when you realise your mistake!!!

Good riding, admiring or rebuilding, and thanks for listening
CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Re: Subscription Renewals for 2017

Post by MarkB »

Thanks for the reminder Chris. Thanks to the wonders of internet banking (absolutely no irony implied...) it's just taken me 35 seconds to update my standing order.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

So when £260 comes out of your bank....
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Mike;

There's no law about renewing for ten years at one hit (might even start a new fashion...).

See you at the Classic TT next year, if not before...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"