ATG 344

Club matters
acemorini

ATG 344

Post by acemorini »

It's here and a very good read, a nice way to end the week.
Regards Pete.
morini_tom

Re: ATG 344

Post by morini_tom »

Apologies for the delay but ATG344 is now available to download online in the members area.

A good celebration of that special number. Make the most of it as ATG478 is a long way off, and may not be such a celebrated issue!

Enjoy,
Tom

p.s. please don't forget to renew as this will be the last ATG of this membership year. You can renew by sending the membership secretary a cheque, setting up a standing order, or paying online at the link below http://www.morini-riders-club.com/products.html
devon wrinklie

Re: ATG 344

Post by devon wrinklie »

It has come to my attention that some members may not have received ATG 344 and or their membership renewal notice. There has been a glitch at the mailing house and we have no way of knowing how many members are affected, we think less than six.
If you are one of those unfortunate enough not to have received this special issue then please contact the Morin Riders Club Membership Secretary post haste.
I have a few spare copies of ATG 344 so I can send one to you and a another copy of the renewal form. As the Christmas ATG is not that far away and we don't want any member to miss it, urgency contacting me is the key.
Les