ATG 345

Club matters
corsaro chris

ATG 345

Post by corsaro chris »

Ho Ho Ho...

The best feel ATG ever has just hit the doormat (10;22 GMT, Berkshire, England); I knew from the front cover and the first few pages that this would be a stand out issue. Bumper sized and a quality feel, just what you want from a Christmas - timed magazine. Leave it on the coffee table once you've read it and be the envy of all your friends twice over; you ride a Morini and you're a member of a club with the best (Morini related) publication ever. This will be a real collectors issue - thanks to all the contributors who have made for such a great read.

Merry Christmas, fellow riders,

CC

PS - T shirt based on the front cover, anyone?
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Re: ATG 345

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hmm mm, long legged just got another meaning... :)
devon wrinklie

Post by devon wrinklie »

Many thanks to all those members either renewing their commitment to our club and a warm welcome to those who have recently joined.
Members who renewed on or before the beginning of December should be receiving or are about to receive their copy of ATG345. Some late applications for membership both renewals and new members may not receive their delivery until after Christmas.
The main reason for this is we have a cut off date for our printers and mailing house, hence late delivery. A surplus stock of ATGs is sent to me for distribution as and when, I still have a few late renewals and memberships to process. By the end of today all outstanding applications will be completed and posted, much to late for delivery before Christmas.
If your ATG has not arrived by the end of the year please contact me either by 'phone and leave a message, or email me quoting your membership number.
Have a Good Christmas and a safe and enjoyable motorcycling New Year, preferably on a Moto Morini.
Les.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

WHAT A CORKER OF AN ISSUE!

Credit to the editor for pulling off a masterpiece. What fabulous style and artwork. We are truly lucky as a club to have such a good magazine.

For those of you not blessed with speedy postmen (and of course our virtual members, and those who just like to browse the digital edition), ATG345 is now online in the usual place:

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/membe ... urrent.pdf

Don't forget to use your new password as notified on your renewal confirmation letter.

If you have not yet renewed then it's not too late- head to our secure ordering site to renew: http://www.morini-riders-club.com/products.html

Happy Christmas!

p.s. Only about 3 people have ever ridden my dart so it amused me that Mr Editor managed to find a photo of someone else on my dart on which to superimpose the flames.

corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Oh my, it's just as good on line...

Great Christmas present Tom - many thanks!!!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nicko

Post by nicko »

Cracking edition.
Red K2

Post by Red K2 »

ATG as always the best club magazine I have seen also MRC a great club been a member for man years thanks David
Dave Red K2
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

I see that one of the photos from 345 has made it onto the Italian Morini club Facebook page. Much better to join the MRC and get a real copy sent to you 6 times a year!
David
Tanshanomi

Post by Tanshanomi »

Bought a membership in December. I never got my issue, and never got a password for the members' area. Who do I contact?
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Tanshanomi, can you send me a private message with your real name and address, and I'll look into it for you. Regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."