New Morini Dealer

Club matters
tecmoto

New Morini Dealer

Post by tecmoto »

Hello
Hope you are all well and do not mind me posting this.
Just wanted to announce that we have just become a dealer for Morini, we are based in Essex at junction 28 of the M25, we are waiting on delivery of the first bikes which should arrive next week. We have a corsaro veloce and a 9 1/2 coming in first, the veloce will be availible for demo (if you can get me off it for long enough).
It will take a few weeks (italy shuts this month) but we hope to stock a fair range of spares and accessories. I hope to build a good relationship with the club and other dealers in order to promote what i consider (and ive looked at them all) the best Italian bike out there. With all the great press the bikes have recieved lately and the release of the grand paso (expected in october now) i am sure the marque will go from strength to strength.
Please feel free to drop in if your passing and ill make you a cuppa.
Web site is www.tecmoto.co.uk (has yet to be updated with morini as we only got confirmation today)

kind regards
Richard

Appologies if this is in the wrong section it seemed the most appropriate place.
Emmohaswheelsagain

New Morini Dealer

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Welcome Richard I wish you every success with the Morini brand. Morini needs more dealers to help spread the word and establish the brand in the UK. Having a 9 1/2 i know how rare these bikes are in the UK and if there is any justice a few more will be seen on the road before too long.