Club matters
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi,

Recently rejoined after a loooonnnng gap for child raising duties.

Got a Dart and a Beemer (don't hold that against me, it is a good quality triple, but may go if the Dart lives up to expectations).

MOTd today but engine tuning to sort. Looking forward to some dry roads (about April at this rate).

Enjoying the forum, some very useful posts.

Also had a 350 Sport, Kanguro and Strada in the past.

Regards,

MickeyMoto (the name is a story in itself).
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Welcome back Mickey I hope the Morini expereince is as good this time as it was before. Like so many of us you have owned a number of Morini's. I hope to see you and your Dart at some of this years events.

Regards

Paul
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Mickey;

The North wouldn't be anywhere near Scotland would it? We're aiming to get a Dart to the Scottish Show in March...

And welcome back - in my humble opinion the Dart is probably the best Lambertini Morini, EVER. (Now, that'll start a few debates!)

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi,

Am in the North Yorkshire not far from A1. I am busy the weekend of the 14th, which is a shame as a nice ride to Edinburgh would have gone down a treat. If anybody is passing in a van and wants to pick it up, quite welcome to borrow it, just remember to give it back again! :D

thanks,

regards,

MickeyMoto. (aka Mike)

ps - please call me Mike. I should have stated that on the original post. Maybe one day after a few beers I'll bore you all with the story involving my sister and a chance meeting in France with me and my mates!