Another new owner

Club matters
vtxbrit

Another new owner

Post by vtxbrit »

Just picked up my 2 year old Veloce (has only done 900 miles) really looking forward to trying it out Sunday subject to the weather, here’s hoping for a reliable relationship with the old girl. I have owned Benelli’s and Aprilia’s so I’m use to temperamental Italian bikes
Vtxbrit
Emmohaswheelsagain

Morini ownership

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Welcome Vtxbrit. its taken you a while but you finally discovered the premier Italian brand. You will enjoy and wonder why it took so long. I assume the bike is the one from Red Dog. Once you have your first Morini more usually follow. :D
vtxbrit

Re: Morini ownership

Post by vtxbrit »

Emmohaswheelsagain wrote:Welcome Vtxbrit. its taken you a while but you finally discovered the premier Italian brand. You will enjoy and wonder why it took so long. I assume the bike is the one from Red Dog. Once you have your first Morini more usually follow. :D
Thank you it looks like this forum is as friendly as the Benelli one, I have a Question please, is there a place on this site for downloading the owners handbook?
had my first 100 mile ride today what a bike!!!!!!!

vtxbrit
Emmohaswheelsagain

Owners Handbook

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Not sure if any other Veloce owners on the site have any suggestions but I would ask the importers 3X if they can provide you with your owners handbook. I assume Red Dog didn't provide you with one. With the balance of the warrenty still valid you should check with 3x to see if your bike has received all the necessary up grades. I didn't receive a hand book with my 9 1/2 and had to go through Stuart at NLM. Stuart also checked with 3X regarding up grades and he kindy did these despite me purchasing the bike else where. Other members can probably advise you what if any work should have been done. I hope this advice helps and that you continue to enjoy the bike :D

Regards

Paul
vtxbrit

Post by vtxbrit »

Hi Paul,
I have now got the handbook and service book…. spoke to a guy called Richard at TEC MOTO in Harold park, near Romford (only a 25 minute ride for me) he is an official Moto Morini Dealer, I gave him the frame and engine number and he has set the wheels in motion for all the outstanding updates, he seems very knowledgeable and extremely helpful he mainly work on Morini’s and Ducati’s……………………… while he has the bike I will get the 1000 mile service done by him then I’m all ready for the summer.
Having had 2 Benelli TNT’s (05 and an 07) and I still own an 07 Aprilia Tuono I look forward to clocking up some enjoyable miles on another Italian bike, first impressions are it handles very well and has a lot more bottom end than my TNT or Tuono :D finally I have found a site in Slovakia that does reasonable priced carbon panels for the Morini, very tempting.
http://www.carbon.sk/index.php?cl=carbo ... =1&lng=en
vtxbrit

Post by vtxbrit »

Hi Paul,
I have now got the handbook and service book…. spoke to a guy called Richard at TEC MOTO in Harold park, near Romford (only a 25 minute ride for me) he is an official Moto Morini Dealer, I gave him the frame and engine number and he has set the wheels in motion for all the outstanding updates, he seems very knowledgeable and extremely helpful he mainly works on Morini’s and Ducati’s……………………… while he has the bike I will get the 1000 mile service done by him then I’m all ready for the summer.
Having had 2 Benelli TNT’s (05 and an 07) and still own a 07 Aprilia Tuono I look forward to clocking up some enjoyable miles on another Italian bike, first impressions are it handles very well and has a lot more bottom end than my TNT or Tuono.........finally I have found a site in Slovakia that does reasonable priced carbon panels for the Morini, very tempting.
http://www.carbon.sk/index.php?cl=carbo ... d=1&lng=en