France - Tancarville 2017!

Where have you been on your Morini? Post your tales of ride outs, great roads, holidays etc here.
corsaro chris

France - Tancarville 2017!

Post by corsaro chris »

It looks like we all got back safely from our Easter adventure Sur le Continent, then!

Once we were on French soil it looked like all the UK-registered bikes ran faultlessly - especially Mr. Editors' newly on-the-road Dart. Even the weather behaved during the rally, only really showing its' naughty side on the run back to England (but that'll be fixed in a couple of years time, won't it - we won't be allowing any continental weather in after Brexit, will we?).

I'm sure that there will be lots of photographs and a report or two in the next edition of ATG, along with bits about the Stafford Show, Bristol Italian Day and the AGM; lots of reasons to be out and about on your Morini, or whatever other wheels might currently be available for using for all us Morini riders...

Good riding,

CC
Attachments
en-route to Yport (2).jpg
en-route to Yport (2).jpg (815.26 KiB) Viewed 9612 times
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Re: France - Tancarville 2017!

Post by 72degrees »

[quote="corsaro chrisI'm sure that there will be lots of photographs and a report or two in the next edition of ATG, along with bits about the Stafford Show, Bristol Italian Day and the AGM; lots of reasons to be out and about on your Morini, or whatever other wheels might currently be available for using for all us Morini riders...

Good riding,

CC[/quote]

I spy a Voxan 1000 Roadster in that photo very like the one I had :) Unfortunately both my Morinis now need a degree of two handed dexterity to twiddle spanners to return to fitness to riding, that is currently beyond me. Might be able to do a bit, with the assistance of the 'V sign' fingers on my left hand though.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Pete;

Yes, I saw that and took a photograph just for old times sake! I'll show you next time we meet up (AGM, perhaps?)!

Good riding...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote:Hi Pete;

Yes, I saw that and took a photograph just for old times sake! I'll show you next time we meet up (AGM, perhaps?)!

Good riding...

CC
Possibly. I can drive the MX5 now, just no chance of pulling a clutch lever in. I might see if 'The Founder' is free.
I'm toying with going to the Cadwell track day weekend. Not to ride on circuit as I hadn't entered (prescient eh?) and it's already full, but If my hand is working well enough by then it would be a good test. If not, I might even go in the Granvia for the craic in the Three Horse Shoes.