2013 MRC Calendar

corsaro chris

2013 MRC Calendar

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi everyone;

Just in time for Christmas.

Printing and postage costs have both increased, which means that we’ve had to push up the price this year, but £6:00 from shows or some Morini events (if any are left) or £7:95 including postage and package is still good, and if you’re quick I can have one posted to you for Christmas! They will shortly be available via the on-line Products page as well

As always, there is an eclectic mix of Morini and Morini-related subjects designed to appeal to all our members, wrapped up with that handy list of dates and Morini events. Grace the workshop, study or kitchen with this seasonal product and flaunt your good taste in motorcycling at the same time. Available through the MRC products site or by sending a cheque (made out to MRC, please) to the Products Secretary at the usual address. For those of you wanting a preview of pictures, the next edition of ATG (due out December) will have a few tasters, I'm sure :wink:

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
morini_tom

Re: 2013 MRC Calendar

Post by morini_tom »

2013 Calendars are now availabe to buy online from the merchandise tab within the MRC secure ordering site: http://www.morini-riders-club.com/products.html

As Chris says, the 2013 edition contains the usual eclectic mix and will not disappoint. Place your order soon as stocks are limited!

For those wishing for a sneak peek:
corsaro chris

Re: 2013 MRC Calendar

Post by corsaro chris »

Order now to have yours by Christmas!#

There are a couple of days left to order your Calendar on line and have it in time fro Christmas. If you're ordering by post the Products address is in ATG, and the cheque payment should be made out to Morini Riders Club; it's £8:00 to cover postage and packing.

This year's calendar is selling well; we will probably sell out well before any shows; as NLM have it ~ buy now as stocks are limited... :D

CC
"I'll use the Morini"