Club Products - 2014 Calendar AND Side Panel Pins

corsaro chris

Club Products - 2014 Calendar AND Side Panel Pins

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi all;

The 2014 Calendar is fresh off the printers press and now available to order. The details will be loaded up on the web site as soon as we have a preview photo; I'm hoping that we can keep the price the same as last year, but postage will unfortunately be a little higher following increases over the year...

We also have a new batch of Side Panel Pins. I'm keeping the price of these the same as before - £4:00 a pair of £7:00 for 4 (you know it makes sense plus postage. These are available on the site now, or put a cheque in the post to the address in ATG. [Non Club members had better send me a PM via the Forum...]

Buy now for Christmas!!!

Good riding,

Chris W
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: Club Products - 2014 Calendar AND Side Panel Pins

Post by corsaro chris »

Web Maestro Tom has now put both the panels and calendar on the secure ordering site; some of you have found this and the orders are starting to roll in, so head over there now to get yours!

Calendars are £6:50 plus £1:95 P&P - a real bargain. If there are any left they will be on sale at the Shepton, Scottish and Stafford Shows, but why wait? Order now and have it for Christmas.

Side Panel Pins are £7:00 for four, or £4:00 for a pair plus 90 pence P&P; we have some twenty sets in stock at present, and when these are gone, they're gone!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Thanks Chris, the calendar's arrived, and very good it is too. It's worth the price for the 'cover shot' alone: it looks as though Jack Vettriano decided to paint a Morini. Lovely.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Ralph

Post by Ralph »

Ordered calender and pin things late on the 6th they arrived early on the 9th
excellent service many thanks.
Ralph
1975 Strada 3 1/2
Knott End NW UK

Image Image