NEW! Red Polos and Red or Black Neck Warmers

corsaro chris

NEW! Red Polos and Red or Black Neck Warmers

Post by corsaro chris »

Just in time for the Shepton Mallet "BRISTOL CLASSIC M/C SHOW" I've taken delivery of a small batch of RED Polo shirts. These are to the same design as the Black polos, with a logo similar to the red sweatshirts (i.e. - red background with gold and black MRC logo). At present these won't be on the web-site, so either order by post with a cheque for £12:50 plus £2:50 P&P (as a special offer) or buy one from the Show.

I've also ordered a small batch of either red or black neck warmers. One size, these have the MRC logo in gold and black discreetly placed on the front. I'm reckoning to sell these at the Show only, and if there are any left after the Scottish Show we might then put them on the web-site. They'll probably go for about £7:50 plus £2:50 P&P...

Orders and cheque (for the polos) to MRC to the normal address on the back pages of ATG. Neck warmers you'll only buy at the Show!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
morini500dave

Re: NEW! Red Polos and Red or Black Neck Warmers

Post by morini500dave »

Hi Chris.
Not about neck warmers or polos but an idea for a club product.As of October or there abouts Uk tax discs will be discontinued and so will tax disc holders be redundant.So could the club stickers be made to fit the holder if they aren't already a fit.I personally haven't a sticker on my unrestored Sbarazzino as removal of one once applied would proberbly take paint with it? :idea:
Regards Dave.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

I'll check if the current round MRC logo fits; hopefully it will!

Thanks for the idea; and before anyone else mentions them, I'm still working on club key fobs!

Chris
"I'll use the Morini"
Ralph

Post by Ralph »

Do you have any of the old hedgehog tee shirts left about?
Ralph
1975 Strada 3 1/2
Knott End NW UK

Image Image