Track day calander

WLF

Track day calander

Post by WLF »

Hello, does anyone know where I can get a couple of copies of the track day calendar for 2015.

Many Thanks.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: Track day calander

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hello

I am sorry for the delay in this reply.
I understand that the products secretary has sold the remaining stock and that the club have no plans to order a re-print.
The initial idea was to offer the calendar at the October Stafford show, to help promote our track day event and to make use of the excellent photos provided by Robert Savage. Of course if enough of you email the product secretary then the club might reconsider.
The good news is that Robert has agreed to take photos once again at this years track day, scheduled for Friday 12th June.
With these images I can ask the club if I can produce a calendar for 2016. Again we would launch this at the October Stafford show, if demand requires we can print in greater numbers.
Sorry that you can't purchase a 2015 edition, however enter our track day for 2015 and you might find yourself on the 2016 Track Day calendar, that is of course if the club approve my proposal, let's hope so.
Send me a pm with your email address, if you want me to contact you later in year.

Regards

Paul Emmesron
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi WLF;

Apologies - was looking to see if we had any salted away - but no luck so far... I'lll post again on Wednesday!

We do still have some of our usual 2015 calenders available from the web ordering pages, if you are interested!

CC, for MRC Products
"I'll use the Morini"
Emmohaswheelsagain

Just to add a correction to the previous post our track day has moved to Thursday 11th June.
You will find an entry form in the next ATG, for those of you who haven't been before.
Track day is the clubs most popular event of the year, so well worth a visit and meet and chat with members and friends.
If you want to go on track, then read the regs and send us £95.00.
If watching is more your cup of tea, then it is free to whoever manages to navigate their way through Lincolnshire.

Safe Riding

Paul
Emmohaswheelsagain

We will have a limited number of Track day Calendars for sale at the Mechanics Show Stafford on the weekend of 17th & 18th October.
The A3 calendars will be offered at £9.99 and features members and their guests enjoying our track day in June.
Many of you will have seen some of he images in the last ATG.
For those planning to attend the show, you can pre-order your calendar by sending me a pm.
Our club stand is on the balcony in the main hall, stand B112.
We will also have a full stock of club products, many at special show prices.
The show opens 9am both days and the club can guarantee all members and visitors a friendly welcome throughout the weekend.
See you there.

Paul