2016 Calendars available NOW

corsaro chris

2016 Calendars available NOW

Post by corsaro chris »

Hello everyone;

Original post edited, as we now have the Calendars and Binders up on the site. Order now for Christmas...

Good news - calendars available on the web site NOW, priced at £6:00 plus postage. Order quickly and they'll be with you for Christmas! A range of great photographs of Morinis of all descriptions, and 'a handy list of days of the year' as well!

We're also putting the ATG binder on the web site, so you'll have the opportunity to keep all those old copies of the clubs famous magazine neat and tidy; all we need now is a volunteer to step forward to prepare an index...

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: 2016 Calendars available NOW

Post by corsaro chris »

These are on the Web site now, so if you want one bang your order in and they'll be posted this week - just in time (possibly) for Christmas!

£6:00 plus P&P is good value, and we have only about 20 left, so go for it ATG - as it might be said!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Calendars;

The picture on our site still shows the 2015 product - just to reassure you that if you order one on line you'll get the 2016 version; this has a different picture on the front cover. Not surprisingly the pictures inside are different as well, plus the list of dates, although running in the same order, have different days associated with them. Just like a calendar, really!

Three more posted to-day, so there is a chance that we might sell them before Christmas...

Good riding (another mild day here, Mike...)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Does the calendar have the forecast for each day? Just driven from Farnham to Dartford. Bloody miserable.