South West Section 'All Our Yesterdays'.

Park up, come in and have an espresso. Chat about anything but please keep it clean and not too offensive.
thorkill the tall

South West Section 'All Our Yesterdays'.

Post by thorkill the tall »

Check out the pub in the background of today's BBC interview with ol' Niggle Farridge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvA5B8szY5g

Those were the days, eh?
We would all park in that little car park down the road which overlooked a stretch of railway line used in the filming of 'The Titfield Thunderbolt', with our t-shirts tucked into our jeans....
corsaro chris

Re: South West Section 'All Our Yesterdays'.

Post by corsaro chris »

Ah, those were the days!

Perhaps we need to have a reunion meeting there one Sunday over the summer (assuming that we have one!) - it would be great to meet up with some of the old members if they're still around.?

Mind you, I didn't recognise the pub at first - we always used to park the 'bikes in the space over to the right where the ground was flatter. Still recall my first sight of the new red-framed, black pin striped Sport and 500 there back in 1980ish - lusted after one ever since.

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Pat

Re: South West Section 'All Our Yesterdays'.

Post by Pat »

Blimey, I know I'm a bit out of date but, the hop pole at Limpley Stoke, use to skive skool in the beer garden. And it was on my paper round! I use to wash up at the limply Stoke hoteI (aka the gaylord) opposite.bydd Bach!