New "Morinis" at EICMA

Park up, come in and have an espresso. Chat about anything but please keep it clean and not too offensive.
mbmm350s

New "Morinis" at EICMA

Post by mbmm350s »

So I write these notes on my far east made phone. I need to go to work, for a far east manufacturer, Its raining so I wont ride my far east manufactured motorcycle today, though it is well made and perfectly functional, instead I could drive my far east manufactured car which is well made and perfectly functional. Wait, I need to do some work, no worries I will take my far east made lap top, well made and perfectly functional, and wait for the high speed train, which was made by Hitachi in the far east, though assembled in the UK, and was late.

I thought the new far east Morinis would have had the hand of Ing. Lambertini at least in some way, alas it appears not.
I do not think Ing. Lambertini will be buying a new Morini, even if it is well made and perfectly functional.
No passion No point.
"The Chinese Moto Morini will be present at the Eicma, in fact it appears in the list of exhibitors. It will exhibit the Milan 1200 which will be unveiled in its final version and will have few aesthetic changes, especially in the rear, compared to the prototype presented last year and will be proposed in a new, beautiful, blue color, read a complete and detailed article on motorcycling. it in the link below. This maxi will be on sale starting next spring at a base price of 15,000 euros.

It will also carry an average displacement with a 500-600 cc made in China engine. Another work by the engineer Franco Lambertini? "Absolutely not - replies the legendary engineer of all the Morinis - They contacted me last November to continue the collaboration, but then they disappeared and called me back at the beginning of the summer. I am a pensioner, I work for fun, but now I had already taken other commitments for the design of an underwater generator: the day is 24 hours for me too, so I had to refuse the offer, I was sorry, but I'm not comfortable with them, I spent practically all my life at Moto Morini, so I am very happy to continue working for this house, but I am a serious person and my commitments are used to respecting them.

And he concludes: "As soon as I finish designing this generator I will be available again for Morini. As far as I know at Eicma, in addition to the 1200 they will carry a medium displacement twin cylinder of 500 or 600 cc with a Chinese engine presumably a parallel front, then perhaps others models of smaller displacement, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm so busy with this project that I don't even know if I'll come to Eicma, but if I go for sure I'll make a touch and run. "
corsaro chris

Re: New "Morinis" at EICMA

Post by corsaro chris »

This from the factory - the story is that they continue to make the 1200 in Italy, that there will be a new V-twin of smaller capacity and that there is also a smaller capacity twin which will be displayed in early form at Milan this November. More details in ATG (available later this week) for MRC subscribers...

https://www.facebook.com/motomorini.eu/ ... =3&theater

Some of us are intending to be there in Milan, and the Club is planning a factory visit (the Italian factory, that is...) in 2020.

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
mbmm350s

Re: New "Morinis" at EICMA

Post by mbmm350s »

Picture of the ZNEN factory, where the small "Morinis" will be made, to the highest quality dictated by commercial concerns.

With apologies to Star Wars fans it looks like "Attack of the clones" is about to start.
ZNEN_factory.png
ZNEN_factory.png (420.86 KiB) Viewed 5302 times
oh well.