anyone out there

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
Painter

anyone out there

Post by Painter »

hi
its been over a year now since I sorted out this second GP, stilly running beautifully and getting low to mid 40s mpg which is good after remapping.
nearly 5k coming up so its not nursed and used.
how many others are out there being used, get in touch let me know..
Attachments
Glen Coe
Glen Coe
IMG_3936.jpeg (388.89 KiB) Viewed 4860 times
mikebbikes

Re: anyone out there

Post by mikebbikes »

I have been away from the forum for a while, and came back on after dragging the Corsaro out to prep it prior to the TT. The forum seems to be quite ref any 'newer' MM.
Nice GP, and local ( to me) I am on the look out for one.
Painter

Post by Painter »

Hi
Gosh yes you are very local, if I hear of one I will let you know, motohub had 2. They are holding there value now as people have finally recognised a damn fine motorcycle at last.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

There is a pretty active Corsaro section in the club (Corsaro not obligatory) and quite a few of us have both air and watercooled Morini in the garage.

If you fancy an amble out this coming weekend, the club has a day at the Triumph factory planned. Factory tour places are sold out but you can still join us for the day, which will include access to all of the visitor centre plus also exclusively for us we have a talk from one of Triumph’s chief engineers which I know will be fascinating.

More info and booking form is available at the below link (we are asking people to book even if they are not doing the tour, so we can manage numbers for the talks)

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/chairmans-run

Either way, hope to meet you at some stage,
Tom
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

morini_tom wrote: 24 May 2022 20:43 There is a pretty active Corsaro section in the club (Corsaro not obligatory) and quite a few of us have both air and watercooled Morini in the garage.

If you fancy an amble out this coming weekend, the club has a day at the Triumph factory planned. Factory tour places are sold out but you can still join us for the day, which will include access to all of the visitor centre plus also exclusively for us we have a talk from one of Triumph’s chief engineers which I know will be fascinating.

More info and booking form is available at the below link (we are asking people to book even if they are not doing the tour, so we can manage numbers for the talks)

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/chairmans-run

Either way, hope to meet you at some stage,
Tom
Maybe after I get back from the TT, but thanks for the invite. By quite, I meant almost zero replys to my question about regulators. By the time I did get a reply, I had fitted the spare one from my Bonneville, which seems to be OK.
Painter

Post by Painter »

Hi
Many thanks for the invite, hoping to get out and about this summer, so any meetings etc of big or small morini’s will be of interest.