Led indicators & Led taillight

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
Gedge

Re: Led indicators & Led taillight

Post by Gedge »

I am also exploring whether the indicators are the same as those fitted to the Gilera SC125..if so they are available at around £20 each so fingers crossed... :D
poco loco

Post by poco loco »

Gedge wrote:I am also exploring whether the indicators are the same as those fitted to the Gilera SC125..if so they are available at around £20 each so fingers crossed... :D
damn dude i needed to look hard to see it but i geuss your on the spot :wink: will keep an eye on this topic :p
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

well its not great news but one day it may be useful..I couldnt get the actual indicator units for the Gilera/derbi, you have to buy the mirrors complete and remove them yourself.. ( still looking though)..However I was able to get replacement indicator lenses, just the clear covers from Wemoto for just £2.15 each..they arrived this morning and they are very similar to the GP but would need to be modified with a dremel as they have a moulded end cover(where the tab is on the GP) and more plastic depth than the GP, so you would have to remove this and make the hole for the retaining screw..whether its worth the effort is debatable but if supplies run out it might be the only answer.......??
poco loco

Post by poco loco »

indeed or we just close the holes of the indicators and put something else :D
Alot of work but you only do this 1 time :mrgreen: