Another GP for sale

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
Dave

Another GP for sale

Post by Dave »

I am seriously thinking of selling my 2009 silver grey Granpasso. Why? Before this I had a Corsaro and I loved it but at six foot three with arthritus in my spine it was magic for twenty miles, fun for the next twenty and shere hell for the last twenty miles home. Logical conclusion sell it and buy the more comfortable Granpasso.
In fifteen months of ownership and a genuine 2000 miles I have not gelled with the bike. It is not a Corsaro for the old and infirm. I have fitted Hepco and Becker luggage rails and never used them because her indoors refused to holiday on it she firmly prefers the Buell. So there you have it, a glorious low milage bike waiting for a new home. Full spec and photoes available possibly finance and certinly delivered to your door for a reasonable £5300. Contact me on d.williams251@btinternet.com if you or anybody is interested.
Dave
toggy

Re: Another GP for sale

Post by toggy »

Great price ,are you looking to get another corsaro ? .
Dave

Re: Another GP for sale

Post by Dave »

As much as I would love another Corsaro the pain in my back would not compensate for the joy of riding one. I cannot SIT on a bike with clip on handlebars that is why I went for the upright riding position of a Granpasso. Unfortunatly the magic just was not there for me or my nearest and dearest.
Dave