Spares - Belgium

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
gianni

Spares - Belgium

Post by gianni »

A small question about spares and delaer in Belgium

i bought a Granpasso in november 2012 directly at the factory (the only way to buy a new Granpasso)
and had it shipped to my dealer in Belgium

But my dealer Van Puymbroeck doesn't get information from Morini about spares as it seems the dealers need to get e CD or something where all the drawings and items of the bike are mentioned with coresponding orderingnumber
the dealer has already called to a college from him who also does morinni but he has the same problem
As far as I know mine is the only new one sold in Belgium sinds te founding of the new company.

Anybody knows a dealer in Belgium that can order spares, this doesn't give me much confidence in this dealer
What if i have a serious warrenty issue, ...
gianni

Re: Spares - Belgium

Post by gianni »

Allready recived a mail from Morini service italy !

Great support !!!

They are contacting my dealer and sort out the problems

I am happy if they fix this problem
becaurce I had several Honda's bougt and serviced by this dealer and never had any problem

This also means Morini takes there bikes and service serious and watch this forum :D
Red S

Re: Spares - Belgium

Post by Red S »

Now that is impressive. I've had prompt replies to emails as well, which bodes well for the future. I hope your new GP doesn't suffer from the stalling problems a few of us experienced (it's still a fantastic bike though).