Granpasso in the Netherlands

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
hombre

Granpasso in the Netherlands

Post by hombre »

Hi folks,

I just checked out a Granpasso close to where I live which was imported from the UK.
It's a grey model with big touratrek-cases on it.
This is the one: http://www.kerimotoren.nl/voorraad/deta ... n=0&page=1

Is the former owner around here by any chance? Just curious, how it got over here...
toggy

Re: Granpasso in the Netherlands

Post by toggy »

Looks like the GP is going for good money abroad ,that one in the Netherlands is €8350 = £7210 @ current exchange rate for an 2009 reg .
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

.. Hasn't gone yet... :wink:
poco loco

Post by poco loco »

i could be a bike from holland , mine is from Sas van Gent :D , thats just over the border of belgium.
There used to be a dealer there now he just does ducati but stil works on morini's

If your interested mine is for sale too . same year with 17500km but no cases tho . , white one with red frame comes with a lower seat and original and a moto morini tankbag that fits the granpasso so you can go for gas without removing it ! the service book is fully filled with extra bills to show that i went for service (oil ,filters ... ) more then was needed ( better go more then not enough :D )
hombre

Post by hombre »

toggy wrote:Looks like the GP is going for good money abroad ,that one in the Netherlands is €8350 = £7210 @ current exchange rate for an 2009 reg .
That's why I'm wondering how it got over here from the UK...
There are far better priced ones in Italy, so that could be worth a ride down south

@pocoloco, can you send some pics and your price to me? I'll send you my mailaddress in a pm
gianni

Post by gianni »

hey poco

just wondering why are you selling the bike you had it just some months
what kind of tankbag are you using? Interested in selling that bag?

hombre
Why don't you think about buying a new one they make great offers these days
poco loco

Post by poco loco »

hi we need the cash so she can go study in england and when the study's are over i wil follow her where she starts working . I will leave everything behind because she will make more money a mounth then i would so its smarter i go where she finds work.
This would be the last year for her (study) but if we would do it here it would take 2 years and the uni in england is specialized in that mayor.

I have the moto morini tankbag that fits the granpasso http://www.motomorinimotorcycles.eu/ind ... 58&lang=en + a tank bag that zips on this can't seem to find a picture srry

But anyways the bag and lowered seat stay together with the bike
hombre

Post by hombre »

gianni wrote: hombre
Why don't you think about buying a new one they make great offers these days
Well the trouble is that over here we have this silly tax that makes new bikes (or relatively new bikes) expensive, so this isn't worth while.
I might be in Italy with a van somewhere this year (because I bought an Excalibur 501 :shock: ) So maybe I'll go and see what's for sale there...