oversize screen

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
padgman

oversize screen

Post by padgman »

I ordered one of these 3 weeks ago (£124 equiv inc post and cc fee) - nothing received yet and no response to chasers....despite others favourable experience in dealing with MM direct, I have to say that I'm not impressed! Will keep you posted! Process slightly bizarre in that part of order form implies that part will be sent to dealer whilst, in another part, home delivery address quoted....
toggy

Re: oversize screen

Post by toggy »

The clutch I ordered from MM direct turned up unannounced at the local dealer ,in good time I might add . Like you I wasn't sure where the part was going to be delivered as the payment process asked for my local dealer ,from a list and my home address. Let us know if the screen is tinted as it looks .
nicko

Post by nicko »

I believe that parts are shipped to the service centre that you request, they don't deliver to home address. Maybe they would if you phoned/e-mailed them prior to or at the time of making the order.
As for chasers, I find it normally takes a couple of days to reply but I haven't had any other issues.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Maybe the wrong topic but...

Sale of Goods Act. If the part is broken / breaks who is responsible as it was ordered from the factory and not the service partner?
padgman

Post by padgman »

Now awaiting collection from Streffords so will report on tinting - but I'm now selling bike so will be off-loading both this and s/s QD pipe shortly, probably £100 each plus postage. Hey, if you gave me £3700 you could have the bike as well but it's going p.ex on 21st. PM me if interested in any of above.
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

Sent you a PM regarding the screen - contact me back if it is still for sale
padgman

Post by padgman »

I'm not seeing any PMs - so I've tried sending you one back with my contact details. Still for sale, I'll keep it off ebay for a short while yet!
padgman

Post by padgman »

OK.....I am seeing PMs!! Screen has a UK buyer, exhaust on ebay...with 2 watching....who is it then!!!