eBay GP

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
toggy

eBay GP

Post by toggy »

is this a members bike ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOTO-MORINI-1 ... 2c7066ecc7

I will cry if it goes for the starting price of £3200 . I might even bid so I can have a spare bike lol. Grey 2009 reg 18946miles good service history full motoplast luggage ,heated grips,centrestand,Michelin pilot road 3 tyres ain't cheap . The BMW dealer looks desperate to unload it given the disclaimer language it uses .
72degrees

Re: eBay GP

Post by 72degrees »

Crikey, just down the road from me. Too high and heavy though. Plus I have no suction left in the garage vacuum having acquired an orange bike, and no it's not a Laverda and only has one cylinder.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

A KTM!

The GP looks very interesting at that price. Hmmm, how do i sneak it into the garage?
toggy

Post by toggy »

Paint the garage floor grey and it'll blend in nicely ,worked for me ,she never noticed .
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

MickeyMoto wrote:A KTM!

The GP looks very interesting at that price. Hmmm, how do i sneak it into the garage?
Very perceptive. A 350 SXF to be exact. Light. Too tall for now but will be better once it has 17 inch wheels and *electric start* on a competition bike!

If Morini had got to market even quicker with the 1200s I would have waited for one rather than buy the Voxan (which i don't really regret as it was a very interestin experience). I didn't believe that they would be available as soon as they were if at all. I remember saying at the factory in Issoire that I wanted a big Morini and theirs had the one true V angle :wink:
toggy

Post by toggy »

Anyone on here buy it , it went for £3900 , utter bargain ,I got tears in my eyes .