GP NLM

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
Delhispearman

Re: GP NLM

Post by Delhispearman »

corsaro chris wrote:Andrew;

The link to the current factory baggage range; http://motomorini.eu/shop/accessori/val ... 2-singola/ This shows a case used as both side and top box, and implies that there are fixings included. Up until a year or so ago, the panniers were listed as accessories, but now all new GPs come with a pair of panniers and heated grips as standard. I'm sure that they'd be happy to sell you a set, but H & B possibly list the GP as a bike that they sell kit for as an alternative?

The original bikes used Hepco and Becker, I suspect that there is a Morini 'dealer' somewhere near you in Italy, and so it might be worth seeing what's still around.

Good riding, and I might be in touch over riding roads in southern Italy later in the year - we want to get down to the Amalfi coast and Paestum, possibly during September...

CC
Thanks Chris,

I am going to see if I can get a set down here - maybe the silver H-B Rimowa type that look like the sides of a Junkers Ju52 - or more prosaically an old 60s Citroen HY van!

See you in September...I am sure that as Paestum has lasted since 600BC it will still be there to welcome you too.

Andrew