Grey GP new owner

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
Tinker

Grey GP new owner

Post by Tinker »

Hi folks I am the new owner of the Grey GP from Motohub. So I must apologise in advance for all the daft questions. So here is a couple to get you started. Does anyone know where I can download the workshop manual? Is it ok to run them on E10?
mikebbikes

Re: Grey GP new owner

Post by mikebbikes »

Congratulations, I had my eye on that myself!
I found an owners manual and parts list, but could not find a workshop manual anywhere.
Personally, I would stick to E5. The tanks will swell out of shape the best of times, I think E10 will just make it worse.
Painter

Post by Painter »

hi .
my old bike, use the corsaro download from this forum its got all the info you need, I serviced your bike for 4 years no problem E10 is fine, tanks do swell but don't get any bigger once they have done there thing, premium gas which is E5 is best as the motors are high comp.
enjoy, its a good bike with sound history.
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

Cool thanks guys
HTS8888

Post by HTS8888 »

I sold the bike to Motohub, let me know any questions you have, the bike is 100% sorted
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

A couple of questions about the bike. What is the tube welded to the rear footrest hanger for? The clutch is slipping quite bad was it with you? will have to get Ben to look at it again he said he had sorted it. The heated grips is it one push on the switch for on and again for off and is there any indication that it is on? I take it that there is no front sidelight!
roofus

Post by roofus »

hi tinker
the tube on the footrest was to keep a side mounted bag i had away from the wheel

cheers