Push button fault or not ?

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
toggy

Push button fault or not ?

Post by toggy »

Hi all
Rather than wait another 3weeks for an answer from my dealer.can anyone tell me if my problem is a fault or not .its regards the push button menu selector.i can access all the menu items when the bike is on and at a stand still,but when the bike is moving i can't select the menu items to the right IE the rpm/battery/time adjust.if I'm riding and i come to a stop either holding in the clutch or in neutral i can access the right menu but the moment i ride off it returns to the left menu options .doen't seem right that i can't have the rpm showing as a figure when riding?
VeloceSteve

Re: Push button fault or not ?

Post by VeloceSteve »

toggy wrote:Hi all
Rather than wait another 3weeks for an answer from my dealer.can anyone tell me if my problem is a fault or not .its regards the push button menu selector.i can access all the menu items when the bike is on and at a stand still,but when the bike is moving i can't select the menu items to the right IE the rpm/battery/time adjust.if I'm riding and i come to a stop either holding in the clutch or in neutral i can access the right menu but the moment i ride off it returns to the left menu options .doen't seem right that i can't have the rpm showing as a figure when riding?
Hi Toggy,

I have just been trying our demo to see if I can answer your question and that I can! The RPM cuts of as you start to ride due to the fact that when you have the RPM setting on it doesn't show the speedo. So I can concor that your bike has no fault.

Regards

Velocesteve
The surprise of the test is that we all came off the Veloce with grins bigger than Jorge Lorenzo's gonads! (fast bikes 08)
toggy

Post by toggy »

AHHH i see.Thanks Velocesteve glad to know its not a fault and that I'm not going mad.Now just a case of figuring out how much reserve i should actually have.

:) Regards Toggy